Are We Meant To Be?
In all honesty, I’m not for everyone. And that’s ok. What I do hear a lot though is “Me meeting you was meant to be.”. I do come from a deep place of centered awareness, but not everyone does. Again, that’s ok. I understand that society needs me (and others) especially for pain management, out there on the front line of alternative, noninvasive health and I have a responsibility to service that need.
Pain Management – Get Rid of It
18-year-old Faith came to me with consistant pain in her lower back. What she said was “I just need to stop slumping.”
I’m using these before and after photos of her because she’s thin and you can clearly see exactly this distorted spiral that everyone is born with. These results were achieved after three sessions on her. The cranial release integrated with the soft tissue protocols moved her body out of the spiral permanently.
No more “slumping” or pain.
Research done by the Institute that trained me indicates that every person on the planet has this spiral. Most doctors would agree that just about everyone’s pelvis is tilted.
You can stand in front of a full length mirror in your underwear and look at your body. See for yourself that you have it too, unless you’ve had this type of body work done. .
It may not matter to you. If you’re suffering from chronic pain, it will matter, and more than likely will get rid of your pain. Also keep in mind all these techniques ar non invasive
My client base varies wildly. The one thing I can say is, I get rid of chronic pain lo for long term 70% of the time. Some clients only come when they are hurting, their pain goes away after one or two sessions and I don’t see them again. Some decide to straighten out their structure, become better balanced and eliminate their pain for the long term. Their issues didn’t develop overnight, and they understand that it will take some time and more therapeutic massage sessions to achieve their treatment goals.
While I work for clients of all types, I do have a “typical” client –
I work on these clients because they typically believe good pain management (e.g.,core distortion release, along with effective soft tissue protocols etc) is to get rid of the pain. They are also very much in tune with what is really happening in their bodies. In fact, in most cases, they were led to believe that their condition was just due to the normal aging process. Or that surgery is their only option.
Here’s a small cross-section of recent clients and situations I’ve worked on. This should give you a good idea if I’m the right bodyworker for you:
- A 24 year old hairdresser with neck pain from an earlier auto accident and low back pain. Two pelvic balancing sessions and two head, neck and shoulder sessions eliminated her pain completely.
- An 81-year-old woman who’s chronic low back pain disappeared after one session but she remained a client for now, after seeing the difference in her balance.
- An 18 year old college student who always had low back pain after about 4 to 5 hours on her feet. After 1 session, went on a trip with her mother to New York for seven days walking every day all day. Her mother called me to tell me she had no back pain the entire trip.
- A 42-year-old RN with migraines so severe she couldn’t open the blinds in her house. During the dayshe feared the pain behind her eyes would intensify. Waiting 90 days after her first session to see if the headache would return and It didn’t. She returned later for her pelvic balancing session.
- A 53 year old financial advisor with sciatic pain for a few months got 2 sessions and i didnt hear from him for a couple of months. He came back saying his sciatic pain was still gone, but had a little tightness in his low back he didn’t notice when he had the nerve pain.
- A married couple in their sixties looking for natural pain management. Her with hip pain, him with sciatic pain, skeptical at first, thinking no way a therapeutic massage could be what would help them, but both with no pain after about 3 sessions each and standing much straighter. .went on for about 10 sessions after they realized the benefits.
- A 66-year-old retiree, who has no pain, but wants to improve his posture and golf game. Which he did after the very first session and continues to return periodically, claiming he feels results for months after treatment